Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Feb 1, 2019 4:50 AM

U-Verse Account

How do I log into my U-Verse Account?

Responses

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

a year ago

I thought I answered this in the first thread you asked this question.  If it isn't myAT&T to get to your profile what/where exactly are you trying to log into?

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

UVERSE to watch tv, not my account

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

a year ago

You are wanting to WATCH programs remotely NOT using a receiver or TV?  You'll have to use the app for that..

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

need to log into u-verse account

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…