The Bill Looks Different - AT&T's New Bill Layout
We heard you and we are changing the layout of the bill! We know your time is important and made the bill easy to understand! Check out some of the changes below! We added a video that explains the change in more detail at the bottom of this thread!
New Total Due Layout
- Showing a breakdown of service
- Colors represent specific services in bill
- Easy To View
Past Due Balances
- Color coated wheel is replaced with a box
- Past due balance is highlighted in red
- Amount of last bill
- Payment received
- Account level adjustments
- Remaining balance
- Provides an overview of charges organized by service
- Includes amount of last bill
Bill Cycle Date changed to Statement date
- Presents charges in advance
- Charges incurred during month of service – like pay per view or movie charges
What’s Changed Section
- Highlights changes of bill has changed 5 dollars or more like, expired promotions for example
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.