Get the myAT&T app
snivelyman's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 3:18 PM

Closed

Stop censorship

Twice in one year AT & T has censored right (Edited per community guidelines) news channels as "cost cutting measures" . Newsmax is the 4th ranked news channel with over 25 million viewers and they were asking for way less than the left(Edited per community guidelines) news channels are getting from AT&T. 

This is obviously a move to censor right leaning (Edited per community guidelines) values from their airwaves. 

If we let them get away with this, it will be your favorite channel being censored next.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

It would seem the only way to get AT&Ts attention is to cancel their TV service. You can watch any TV program with internet access.

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

It only took about 15 minutes for AT&T to edit my original post to cut out the word "(Edited per community guidelines)" and replace it with "(edited per community guidelines)".   Then the thread was merged with another similar thread and was closed - so it can't be commented on any further.  Total suppression.  During this 15 minutes, I called and cancelled my services.  They didn't prorate and shut me off as they usually would, but they will end my TV services at the end of my billing cycle in 2 weeks.  Now they get the full month's worth of my money, which is irritating.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.