Get the myAT&T app
Ohleedee's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 9:45 PM

REWARDS CARD NOT RECEIVED

I still have yet to receive my 2 gift cards promised by ATT. It has been 2 months. I called customer service and have been on hold for 40 mins!!!!!!!! Getting really annoyed

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

how many replies do you need for heaven sake.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

what is wrong with you people. I submitted a reply three times.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

@stevienicks   This is a customer-to-customer forum and all anyone here can do is offer advice.  Multiple posts is not going to change that.

Hopefully another customer will see your post and offer some course of action.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi,

I claimed two rewards from att on October 1st, 2019 and even got confirmation through a text message.  As November 9th, I have yet to receive those in the mail. Can someone please help!

Jeff K. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Same here, we have been in calls with both att and reward center. Just today after being on hold for a supervisor all of a sudden phone call drops.. we have been with att for a year and never got our reward card, contacted then at least 6-7 times over the past year, "it will be there in 30 days" always he same answer. We are considering going to small claim court,  bummer to do this for $300 but it's more for the principle! Absolutely inadmissible, thumbs down ATT

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello. I traded in my phones and opened 2 accounts on 09/25/19 and was promised 2 $250

Rewards cards from Kimberly. Still have yet to receive them!!! I’m very frustrated because Christmas is coming up and those cards really would’ve came in handy...

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Still have not received my reward I talked to a representative they claimed it's been mailed, it's been 30 days

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Was promised two $100 rewards card just for me to call and they told me one card has already been used and has a $0 balance even though I haven’t received any of them so I lost out of one $100 and have to wait again for the other one. What’s the point in the rewards cards if it can get lost and someone else can just steal them and use it. Pointless if you ask me

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.