Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 3, 2014 2:08 AM

Reward Card

i recently got a rewards card,where can i use it. can i use the card to pay a u-verse bill?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 years ago

Hi SixPak11,

Yes, you may use the Reward Card to pay your AT&T bill using the following methods:

• Retail Store
  • By Phone

You can use the Reward Card anywhere Visa® cards are accepted.

For more information please visit Reward Card FAQ

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

6 years ago

And you can split up where you spend it.  You can use part in the store or online for a purchase and part to pay your bill. 

If it DOES NOT have the Visa logo, then you can ONLY use it for ATT services or products.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I'm afraid the Virtual Reward Card for $100 was not accepted for an Amazon purchase I tried to make for $40.  Also, when I tried to do split payment on Blinds.com I was informed that it was not possible.  So, I would like to know specifically which online stores actually take it and be shown proof that they do!

Otherwise it appears to me that I have been conned into getting AT&T Internet Service with a promise of a $100 reward which is is worthless.

Get started...

Ask a new question