Get the myAT&T app
Italianlady69's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 9:18 AM

REWARD CARD

I received a letter yesterday from AT&T congratulating me for selecting the AT&T U-Verse service and qualifies me for an AT&T Visa Reward Card. Once your active service has been confirmed my Reward Card will be in the mail. However mu U-Verse Service  is not a New Account. I have had U-Verse since 2010. and activation took place then. I proceede to contact a "Chat Agent " to inquire about this. After about 5-10 minutes  while looking up my acct. details..it was said it is a "Loyal" Customer" Rewards card,, I didn't know AT&T sent Loyal Customer Reward Cards? The letter then contradicts itself because it refers to " Ordering/ subcribing /activating a New U-Verse. acct./service.

Thank You

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Italianlady69@  wrote:

I received a letter yesterday from AT&T congratulating me for selecting the AT&T U-Verse service and qualifies me for an AT&T Visa Reward Card. Once your active service has been confirmed my Reward Card will be in the mail. However mu U-Verse Service  is not a New Account. I have had U-Verse since 2010. and activation took place then. I proceede to contact a "Chat Agent " to inquire about this. After about 5-10 minutes  while looking up my acct. details..it was said it is a "Loyal" Customer" Rewards card,, I didn't know AT&T sent Loyal Customer Reward Cards? The letter then contradicts itself because it refers to " Ordering/ subcribing /activating a New U-Verse. acct./service.

Thank You

You can always go to this site and check to see if you in fact have a card wating.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

Hello

In regards to my Visa ATT Reward Card and another question please. Yes I received my Reward Card and as stated in previous email  Chat agent stated to me it was a "Loyal Customer" Reward. When accessing thr Reward Center for further details about my card. I do have to bring to your attention  that after using my acct number and zip code to log in it shows "The status of my AT&T Reward." Please bear with me because there are entries here I do not fully understand. And I need clarification.

7/16/14-Service Installaton/7/28/14-Reward Notification mailed/8/9/14 Reward claimed-8/16/14-30 day Service requirement met-8/16/14 Reward processing-8/21/14 Reward mailed

7/16/14-Service Installation. I did not have service installation on this date

7/28/14-Never received a reward notification

8/9/14-Reward claimed-explain claim? I did not claim anything

8/15/14-30 day service??? Do not understand this 30 day service? 

8/16/14-processing

8/21/14-mailed*

I have email (Aug, 25 2014) from AT&T Reward Center stating my Reward card was mailed on 8/19/14..STATUS* shows 8/21/14

Also I have a  ORDER STATUS SUMMARY that shows  ORDER DATES- CANCELLED

on 7/16/14- then one completed I have No idea what this is. I never  cancelled an order  showing Tech Arrival on 7/16/14..For What?? Tech Arrival Status-Unavailable???? Order # ***-my acct #

Order # [Edited for privacy.]-Who acct is this??

Thank You For your support and Patience I appreciate your feedback on this

Thank You

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.