Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 10:06 PM

Property Damage

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with someone to fix the damage that was done to my property when ATT did the install.  It was a new install and they had to dig the front of the house to run the line.  When they dug the lines they cut the pipes for my spinklers.  When I told the installer he said he will fix the next day when they complete the installation.  When I checked my spinkler system 2 weekends ago I saw the water bubbling up at the location where the hole was and the sprinklers are not working.  The installer simply covered up the hole with the dirt and did not fix it.  I have made numerous atempts to get someone from customer service to help and they gave me some bogus claim number of P*****.  When I call ATT they tell me that they don't know what number that is for and I was promised a call from a service tech the next business day for an inspection.  It has been 2 weeks and no one has followed up.  Any suggestions.  I think I just sent a PM but have no confirmation

Responses

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I sued in small claims court the company at&t hired. Outsourced the work. I won $5500 in damages
timschaefer

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

Good luck with the crooks at att.

Get started...

Ask a new question