Promotions Expiring - Things To Know From AT&T
Everything You Need To Know About Billing Promotions
Have your promotions expired? Are you wondering why your promotions are not on your bill? Check out the info below to check what promotions may be available to you, how to verify your promotions, and more!
Tips for Renewing Promotions
Did you know you can sign into your account to see what offers are available to you? It is super easy!
- Sign into your account at www.att.com with your member id and password.
Then click on “View all offers” to see what offers are available to you. You will be redirected to another page where can make account changes.
Note: If you are interested in a new product or service, visit www.att.com for the most current promotions.
If your promotion is missing, not to worry, we have some information that help straighten out!
If you just added promotions:
- It can take 1-2 billing cycles for your promotion to appear on your bill.
- To verify the promotion are on your account, sign at www.att.com.
If the promotions are not listed, chat with us. We will make this right!
General Promotion Information
- Not all promotions last forever. They typically last for 12 months although we do have 3 and 6 month offers. (If your promotion rolls off your account sooner than the timeframe you were advised and the dates correspond with that on your bill please chat with us.)
- There is typically a notification on your bill to inform you that your promo is expiring.
- There is almost always a time requirement to have active service before a promotional bill credit is applied.
- Most promotions are based on the package you order. Therefore making changes to your order after you have been quoted a specific rate could change your promo offer.
Some promotions are no longer available to add after 45 days.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp