Get the myAT&T app
joanmc's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 23, 2017 2:55 PM

Pricing is out of control

I am beyond frustrated with AT&T and its lack of customer loyalty.  I have been using AT&T for phones for over 15 years; we have AT&T uverse, phone and internet for 10 years.  The monthly cost for the uverse, internet and phone just went up to over $300 per month.  When I called to try and talk to the "retention" person it was a joke. They didn't care if they lost my business and only offered to switch me to direct tv.  I suppose now that AT&T has purchased direct tv this is the result.  I think customer loyalty should mean something.

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

180.6K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @joanmc,

Sorry to read of your experience. We would hate to lose you! We can help and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM.

-ATTU-verseCare
donte0608

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 y ago

I pay only 145 for u300 n 24 mb internet, so the question is what else do you have like special channels, the phone will result in a service fee, so you may need to drop some extra items because comcast is no better, your bill will sneak up

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.