Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 4, 2020 9:13 AM

Offer expires May 23,2020

Hello, I received an alert that my discount would expire May 23,2020. I have a bundle that includes internet, landline phone, and cable. My bill a couple months ago was $125 and last month it was $129 and this month it is $130. Starting May, it will be over $170 based on last year’s May payment. I cannot afford this. What are my options so that I can continue with AT&T? I have been a customer for around 2 years and I am very satisfied with the service, however, if I’m not able to afford it, I will have to change providers.

Please let me know how you can help me and what recommendations you have.

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.3K Messages

2 months ago

You can call, long wait times, and ask for billing / retentions to see if another 12 month renewing promo is available.

Could also consider reducing services, including lower tv package, change tv service to ATT TV, or remove phone.

Remember that rates increased in January for tv packages ($3 to $5) and local broadcast fees also increased $2... if you take your current rate and add the discount dollar amount that would be the regular rate.

Can your rates be lowered for another 12 months, yes... the question is how much, as I would not expect the $125... if take $180 month with $25 off tv and $10 off internet (180-25-10) bill would be $145.

Again need to call to see what is available, be prepared for long wait times due to shortage of workers during the current health crisis.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.