Get the myAT&T app
E

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 1:27 PM

No Response to Followup on Billing Issue

First of all, I have another thread on an ATT renewal/billing issue that received a timely response. However, the problem has not been resolved and repeated attempts (posting/phone calls) have been unanswered. After ATT locked the thread describing my problem, I received a phone call and talked with an agent who told me to use the locked thread to communicate and a phone number to call. I repeat, both efforts to communicate with ATT by both these options have failed. Since the Wuhan virus degraded ATT customer service, this forum is the only means available to resolve my problem.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

this is a customer forum not at&t

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Just to give an update for an unresolved billing problem (as far as I am concerned). Finally spoke with a CSR who told me that ATT is unable to provide a bill adjustment even though it was promised by a premier services customer representative when I extended my package. I really did not understand the reason. There's not much money involved, but I don't like being lied to. Since I am retired and have a lot of time on my hands, my next step will be small claims court and complaints to both the Federal Trade Commission and the Federal Communication Commission.

Just to also give some kudos to ATT, I recently has a lightning strike that knocked out all of the ATT equipment. I reived a new router/modem in three days after notification. It took more effort to get the tv receiver and DVR replaced (not yet arrived).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.