For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Manydays's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 27th, 2015 4:10 AM

Closed

my rewards I said it was mailed july3

I checked my status on reward tracker and it says my reward was mailed on july3 but I still havent received anything I called but rewards center.and they keep saying to wait. An they never sent me a reward claim t hrew the mail like they said they would th only reason I found out I had reward was threw logging in att acctount online if my rewards is mailed out why is it taking so long to receive it I know postal service is not that backed up.with mail for them to take that long to be mailed and why dont have a tracking on rewards mail so we can track its location and pepole wont miss there rewards

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

There are two other postings with a situation exactly as yours, perhaps you should follow what they are doing.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@pedrochin wrote:

There are two other postings with a situation exactly as yours, perhaps you should follow what they are doing.

Nope, only 1 same user posted 3 times, guess you don't look at the author and get the exact same wording on all 3. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Yea hat was me this forums att website is really slow on mobile version I didn't realize I was posting something. It kept telling to log in when. It was actually posting up those post so I end up doing to user name I didn't it think I was logged in because of how slow it was. And kept. Telling to logg in it took me a hour almost or two to post that post that a how slow it was

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Mine rewards card also says it’s been mailed 17 days ago, nowhere does it take 17 days to receive your mail

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My reward cards also say they has been mailed out & I still have received either card. . One of my cards was mailed out on the 4th of July & it’s the 22

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I too have a reward that claims to have been mailed but havent 

received it, that was going to help me buy a present for my wife

for Christmas, I wonder if it would work the same on my bill, I 

could tell them it has been mailed........

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

Post 5 years old.  Start a new thread in the correct forum to get accurate information.  Closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.