Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jun 28, 2020 8:48 AM

Lots of ATT trouble and Customer Service is Horrible

Over approximately the last two months I've been without service for over a week. The customer service has been horrible and can't find a solution. 

This time, my broadband is blinking red, all connections seem fine and I've reset multiple times. Customer service asked for my phone or account number. When I give them the phone number, they ask what they can help with.. Then say they can't find my account (and I know this is the right number to the account)

Very disappointed with service, especially considering how much they cost. Over a week of outages and can't even get help. 

Responses

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Have a technician coming out, but that doesn't do anything for the services I paid for while the service has been down. First time was 5 days, this one will be 3 days, which is over $50 dollars of service I'm paying for and not receiving. I think it's time for me to switch services. 

Get started...

Ask a new question