L

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 25th, 2021 1:59 AM

Customer service cannot even help!

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

This has still not been fixed. I cannot login on the uverse app which means I can't watch tv or manage recordings on any mobile devices. This has been going for over three weeks now. Telling me it will get fixed is ridiculous at this point. Someone needs to email me directly and get this fixed now. The fact that you've said this issue was solved is inexcusable and telling me that I'll know it is fixed when I'm able to login is a (Edited per community guidelines)ty excuse for customer service. 

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

This has still not been fixed. I cannot login on the uverse app which means I can't watch tv or manage recordings on any mobile devices. This has been going for over three weeks now. Telling me it will get fixed is ridiculous at this point. Someone needs to email me directly and get this fixed now. The fact that you've said this issue was solved is inexcusable and telling me that I'll know it is fixed when I'm able to login is a (Edited per community guidelines)ty excuse for customer service. 

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

@ATTHelp 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Just fix this issue and advise all UVerse customers that it is fixed and available to use. I’m very dissatisfied with this service and surprised you have any customers left. 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

AT&T has entered into a deal with private equity firm TPG to spin off its DirecTV, AT&T TV and U-Verse business, according to an SEC filing on Thursday. Under the agreement, AT&T and TPG will form a new entity called DirecTV that will own and operate the company's DirecTV, AT&T TV and U-verse video services. 

I HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS THAT AT&T WILL EVEN ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER. I CURRENTLY HAVE PHONES, INTERNET, & U-VERSE WITH THEM…THE KEY WORD IS CURRENTLY!!!

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING AT ALL ALTERNATIVES!!

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I really don't like Spectrum but I'm ready to add their Mobile service to my package. I researched it and they use Verizon towers. I've been with AT&T for 30 yrs. Ever since I purchase my first Cell Phone. I am REALLY

fed up with them. They are doing nothing for me. Their advertisements pop up everywhere but we barely get a signal where I live and cannot get their  "wonderful" U-verse where we live. The last straw is that now I can't even log into their Website to view my bill. They tell me they will Text me with a number to prove that it's me. I wait and wait and the text never comes. They are just another big Business where those at the top rake in the bucks$$$ doing deals and we, their customers, are left to flounder on our own. Goodbye AT&T. Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Door

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.