Get the myAT&T app
Kbuckland72's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 17th, 2016 10:20 PM

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat with someone on line but I can't figure out how to. I don't want to hang up my call 7ntil I have someone on line...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I GOT A REWARD CARD FOR 100DOLLARS BUT WHEN I ACTIVATED IT ITS NO MONEY ON IT

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

• I got my reward card and it had a balance of $0.00

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

@MommyOf_3 

@JACKIEB1 

this isn’t At&t or rewards we are all customers here and cannot help, you need to call them and say rewards at the voice prompt

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

It's a bank problem but give them 24 to 48 hours 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

These reward cards stink trying to call is rediculous no help I get somebody finally on the phone and totally ignores me and tells me to go on line to speak to somebody and theirs nobody to speak too on line it’s automated. Are these reward cards scams? Promising them and then turn around and take them back? I’m so glad I’m not with AT&T anymore they are untrust worthy and a complete rip off. You guessed it I’m totally angry right now!!! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I received my card for 250 my wife got a new phone and went with at&t no card

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

My wife got a new phone and went with at&t no rewards card I sined up the same day and received mine

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

i didnt get my reward  visa card

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

hello my name is Allen Sims . How are you doing today. I suppose to be getting a AT&T reward card for $200.00 . But I got a $200.00 Costco card . I don't shop Costco . is there any way I can get a AT&T gift card instead of this card is have no use for

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I used my At&t virtual rewards card once. Now when I try to purchase something online it declines my card. I even tried my other rewards card that I had not used yet and it declined too. They are not expired, I just received them. I can check and see that there is a balance and they are activated. Can anyone offer a solution, I would like to do some online shopping this weekend. Thanks in advance. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.