Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 7:31 PM

Keep getting message "This channel has jumped to live TV viewing or recording on the DVR receiver"!

Got Uverse a few weeks ago (wanted DirectTV but they were unable to get clear sight for satellite) and was TOLD that it was essentially the same service, which was an absolute LIE! Uverse is almost completely unwatchable for us! We can't pause, FF, REW, Record, or generally use our TV in any 21st century manner!... Gone through troubleshooting at least three times with no correction... They are finally sending a tech out to look at problem, and I was told that it could be defective DVR receiver (which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a company that already has a bad reputation)... I'll keep you posted on continuing developments as we go through this process, but all I really want now is to get my old Direct TV service back and get rid of this crappy Uverse system that we're now saddled with... *sigh*

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Now I've been stood up by the tech for my appointment, but didn't receive notification until 2 hours after appointment window... Looking like AT&T is about to lose a customer unless they rectify this ASAP!... #WorstCustomerServiceEver

• 

1 Message

4 weeks ago

This is beyond RIDICULOUS! And COMPLETELY negates the functionality of being able to rewind Live TV! HOW COME I'M REQUIRED TO PAY THE FULL PRICE EVERY MONTH, WHEN AT&T IS NOT REQUIRED TO DELIVER THE SERVICES "AT&T" OUTLINED IN "AT&T's AGREEMENT", THAT "AT&T AGREES TO" every single time a new customer signs up for AT&T's product/services!???!

The other DVR is NOT recording anything!
The other DVR is NOT even on, let alone being "viewed"!

It's just POOR programming on AT&T's part, starting with AT&T's developers, AND EQUALLY POOR attention by AT&T's QC Dept, AND EQUALLY POOR service by AT&T's Support Dept by COMPLETELY ignoring AT&T's customers! Because this isn't a new problem, and it's been reported extensively! Being aware of this issue, but deliberately not doing anything about, nor being open, and honest with new customers! It's clearly ONLY about the dollar to AT&T!

Really surprises me to, with so many Social Media platforms, you'd think they'd fix it since poor service/bad experiences spreads exponentially!