Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Semicolon99's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 15, 2018 3:52 PM

Incorrect charges

I started with U-verse the first of September Since My second bill,I have been calling and calling about a charge on my account that is incorrect. They have charged me for non return of equipment, but they received it in return mail, once I received the box to return it in. I’ve spent way too many hour on the phone, one time I was in with them for over three hours, over five hours total that day. I’ve talked with supervisors, who wouldn’t listen to me and told me to pay the bill. Every single time, after no less than an hour in the phone, they have agreed that the charge was in error and that they have it fixed and the issue is resolved. But, every month it shows up on my bill. I get notices over my tv, Phone calls and messages in the app. I have called and chatted, and I don’t know where to turn for help. Of course every time I call, they thank me for being a loyal customer. I shudder to think how they treat their marginal customers, if this is the way they treat me. This borders on harassment. In addition, almost everyday we lose both internet and cable. They have replaced our modem at least twice. 

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.