Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Thu, Jun 16, 2016 4:23 PM

How to Check, Edit, Reschedule, or Cancel your Appointments using myAT&T

Slide10.JPG 

Checking, tracking, and updating your appointment is quick, easy and doesn't require a call. There is an app for that!

Check Your Appointment or Technician Status

Heads up: If you have just scheduled a tech visit, it may take some time to populate in the app. If you still are not seeing your appointment, feel free to send us a private message to confirm your appointment.

Check Appointment or Technician Status

1. Via the myAT&T app or Text Message you receive on the day of the appointment.  

• When you sign in to the myAT&T app, your appointment details will be displayed on the home page.

AT&T allows you to follow your appointment status and estimated arrival time of the day of your appointment.

• On the day of your appointment select "track your tech" just above your appointment details. 

Appointment_Track_Image_1.jpg

2. Via att.com

• Type track my tech in the att.com search bar
  • A search tile will appear, tap Find my tech on desktop or tap Get appointment info every step of the way with Tech Tracker on
  • mobile to be taken to Troubleshoot & Resolve
  • Enter the account number and ZIP code and tap Search. Tech Tracker will appear on the day of the appointment

3. Track your tech on the appointment day

Appointment_Track_Image.jpg

4. Some appointments will provide the technician’s name and cell phone number. If that shows in the tracker, and you have questions on appointment day, you can contact your tech at that number. There may be a delay if the tech is driving or at another job, but you can always text them and request a callback.

ATTCares

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

3 Attachments

Responses

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

4 years ago

For more information or questions, feel free to comment below or send us a detailed message by clicking here.

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

5 months ago

I tried the 'track your tech' from att.com and it is Not working. I've tried about every other link and video too. Any other suggestions ? Ticket number can be provided if need be ! Thanks.