How to Check, Edit, Reschedule, or Cancel your Appointments using myAT&T
Checking, tracking, and updating your appointment is quick, easy and doesn't require a call. There is an app for that!
Check Your Appointment or Technician Status
Heads up: If you have just scheduled a tech visit, it may take some time to populate in the app. If you still are not seeing your appointment, feel free to send us a private message to confirm your appointment.
Check Appointment or Technician Status
1. Via the myAT&T app or Text Message you receive on the day of the appointment.
- When you sign in to the myAT&T app, your appointment details will be displayed on the home page.
AT&T allows you to follow your appointment status and estimated arrival time of the day of your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment select "track your tech" just above your appointment details.
2. Via att.com
- Type track my tech in the att.com search bar
- A search tile will appear, tap Find my tech on desktop or tap Get appointment info every step of the way with Tech Tracker on
- mobile to be taken to Troubleshoot & Resolve
- Enter the account number and ZIP code and tap Search. Tech Tracker will appear on the day of the appointment
3. Track your tech on the appointment day
4. Some appointments will provide the technician’s name and cell phone number. If that shows in the tracker, and you have questions on appointment day, you can contact your tech at that number. There may be a delay if the tech is driving or at another job, but you can always text them and request a callback.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp