How to change U-verse Package when account is linked to Wireless account.
ATT is always encouraging customers to perform self service on the website or getting remedial help on UVERSE channel 9910. However, when I actually try to navigate through the non sensical websit instructions I am unable to perform a simple package change. The website states the following:
- Log in to your myAT&T account. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
- From the top navigation, select the Digital TV, Internet, or Home Phone service you currently have. Only the service(s) you currently have are displayed.
- Select Change plan.
- Below the Digital TV, Internet, or Voice service you want to upgrade or downgrade, select Modify. Plans are subject to availability in your area.
- Select the items you want to upgrade or downgrade.
- U-verse TV - TV packages, premium channels, sports, On Demand, and international
- U-verse Internet - downstream speed packages
- U-verse Voice - voice packages, international, home phone feature
This takes me to "my tv services" andt there is no option to perform this seemingly simple task. Why doesn't a technology company keep their website updated with correct information. Moreover, trying to get that information from the online chat personnel turned out be impossible to determine. Is there no one at ATT who understands this deficiency?
Very frustrating and very Straight Talk Wirelessish