Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 29, 2016 3:52 AM

How long does it take to get my rewards card? I

I recently upgraded my U-verse to 450 and was told I will get a $100 gift card. Can you check on the status of that, because when I log in the att rewards it said I don't have any.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my thoughts

Employee

• 

14K Messages

2 years ago

@Christopherw

Have you visited the ATT REWARDS CENTER site?

If yes, have you REDEEMED the reward?

Provides information including eligible time frame to me and when shipped by USPS. Would expect arrival within a week of shipment.

Need to return to site to activate rewards card before using.

Would expect card if followed instructions to arrive 8 to 10 weeks after installation.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

108.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Peejay8191,

We apologize about the issues. Here is a great link that goes over how the rewards work. If you still have questions, follow the contact us information at the bottom.

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I've already tried that and it said I don't have any rewards, doesn't make sense when I upgraded my u verse to 450, it said my reward card will be mailed in 4 weeks and it has been 4 weeks already .
GatCat74

Mentor

• 

39 Messages

4 years ago

You probably won't get them. They told me the same thing and when I asked 4 months later they said, "Oh, you were supposed to call up within three months to get your card mailed out. Now it's expired and you can't get it anymore." I said "But the installer and customer service specifically told me it would get mailed out to me for just getting service and doing nothing else.?"  "Sorry, he told you wrong, nothing we can do." And this was for a $300 card!

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

16.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Peejay8191 wrote:
I've already tried that and it said I don't have any rewards, doesn't make sense when I upgraded my u verse to 450, it said my reward card will be mailed in 4 weeks and it has been 4 weeks already .

Then do as he said and follow the contact information at the bottom of his post.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

All I get is the run around as well I clamed one on the 45th of Sept and I still have gotten nothing then I called said it was mailed and I should of gotten it on the 17th then I call back and said it expired. In treating then I claimed another on Oct 45th and haven't heard nothing you can pay your high dollar bill every month but they faint send your rewards I even had a supervisor tell me she would send 100 extra as a gift for being good custmor and because my house burnt interesting I haven't received that one either flase advertisements and promises that can't be followed. through on bad bussiness

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having trouble signing online to access my account

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

How long does it take to get my reward card.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

How long do you think it take to get my reward card

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

It says it was mailed out on the 17th.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

So I should expect it by the 24th

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I haven't received it yet.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Be happy you got yours i never received mines. Then when i called to check on it i sat on the phone for a hour after being transferred to multiple supervisors. The supervisor then me they fixed the issue and will send me another one. Almost a year later i still never received one. I not only do i have  tv but also internet and pay my bill every month