Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
S

• 

2 Messages

Tue, May 12, 2020 10:11 PM

How do I add FAN discount to my internet and cable bill

My spouse works for Alaska Airlines and I'm trying to add the FAN number to my internet/cable bill with AT&T. I have been through 5 different "customer service" phone numbers and no one seems to know how to do this. They are telling me I need to go through my HR department which doesn't make sense. My HR dept is not going to contact AT&T to have this discount added to my account.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

1 y ago

I believe a FAN discount is only for wireless. It's been awhile and I no longer have the discount but have you tried HERE

I don't believe it works for TV service.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

Yes I do but no one seems to know how to add it or I get transferred to wrong departments. I have been transferred to mobile phone customer service as well as technical support. Lol

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

Follow the link to enter your spouse's work email address.

Back when I had it, I had to transfer our wireless account into my husband's name. The wireless account couldn't be in my name with his employee discount.

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.