Get the myAT&T app
WNTOFW's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 27th, 2018 6:55 AM

Horrible customer service

I chatted online for over an hour. You said a supervisor HAD to call me.  Alan called me,  told me to log out of chat. I did and he put me on hold to look over my account.  I was on hold for 30 minutes and you closed shop.  Why did you treat me like that?

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

6 years ago

@WNTOFW I apologize for this inconvenience, this is not how we treat a customer. But no worries, I am more than happy to assist you and help you out with your concern. You are a valuable customer and in order for me to assist you, can you please send me a private message with your account number, name, and phone number?

@ATTCare

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

6 years ago

@WNTOFW   Hey there! I apologize to you for the inconveniences you have been going through with our services. I would like to help you out with this. Could you please send me your account number, name and phone number through private message? 

Thank you so much!

@ATTCares

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My name is Byron L . My account number is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @WNTOFW  I can see that you posted your personal information for me, however, since it was not sent through a private message your information would be exposed to the public and the system deleted it right away, this si all for security purposes. I appreciate your understanding,  Please share that information with me again and send over a private message. Have a great evening!

@ATTCares

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @WNTOFW I can see that you posted your personal information for me, however, since it was not sent through a private message your information would be exposed to the public and the system deleted it right away, this si all for security purposes. I appreciate your understanding, Please share that information with me again and send over a private message. Have a great evening!

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

6 years ago

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

the worst! they dont care about customers

• 

19 Messages

4 years ago

They are horrible people!   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.