For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
bbrezina's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, June 22nd, 2018 4:04 PM

Free WiFi extenders?

My internet 1GB service was supposed to come with two free WiFi extenders.  When my service was being installed 6/15/18 the technician informed me I would have to pay him $50 per extender or I could wait for ATT to send me an email to claim my free extenders.  No such email from ATT to date.  Also looked on myATT site and no reference to extenders.  Please provide me some details on how I can claim my extenders.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I placed an upgrade to the 300 internet. It was shown that I would be able to get the free extenders because I upgraded to the two top tiered fiber internet plans. two months have passed with no email on how to redeem that offer. AT&T, do right by your customers and honor what you offer.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Did you try live chat? I got the answer in 5 minutes.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/moreinfo.aspx

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

It's not a bait and switch. I got the extenders.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I ordered my service late October 2018 and was told about the promotion. So, I upgraded to the 1000 internet and when I called to get them to mail them to me, I was informed that the promotion expired in September 2018..

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

yep i got the same bullsh!t excuse.  The free extenders were in the message that i got.  i tried multiple times and kept getting the run-around until i was told i was not eligible and then got another bullsh!t excuse about the $50 card as well... this was one of the reasons i left ATT to begin with... thought id give them another chance but it doesn't seem like anything has changed... i'll do my 12 months

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Surprisingly everything was going just fine, until today spending 4 hrs on the phone and transferred (not exaggerating) 10 times and still no results..

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Three watt wi-fi booster shown here works for any wifi provider including AT&T: signalbooster.com

ACE - Teacher

• 

943 Messages

4 years ago

Looks like you will have to call Directv CS, be on hold for a while, until representative will answer.   I wonder what your original AT&T e-mail stated for your equipment install?  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.