Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
sassykat50's profile
sassykat50
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
10th stratosphere!

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Thu, Sep 17, 2015 11:27 PM

Free Movie Coupons (one for May, one for Aug) both times I have been charged!

I want to know why I am not getting the $6.00 credit on my bill for the "FREE" movie coupon I have gotten twice. I have entered the code watched the movie and now I have been billed twice and never received the credit on my bill. This is a rip off!

Kat Wood Woman Mad

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

18.8K Messages

6 y ago

It can take 1-2 billing cycles for the $6 credit to appear on your bill. 

For the May credit in question, check your June/July bills (on line if you didn't keep a hard copy).  The August credit will probably be credited either in Sept. or Oct.

I know I used a free movie coupon and the next bill was the regular (no credit) amount.  I went ahead and paid it and the next month, the credit was there.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

sassykat50

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 y ago

And by the way I still have the coupons as proof, they send them to me! 

@sassykat50 wrote:

I want to know why I am not getting the $6.00 credit on my bill for the "FREE" movie coupon I have gotten twice. I have entered the code watched the movie and now I have been billed twice and never received the credit on my bill. This is a rip off!

Kat Wood Woman Mad

sassykat50

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 y ago

That is why I wrote, I have checked the bills for June and July "no credit", Sept just came "not credit" will check Oct for credit. Thank you. But I am a bit upset to say the least.

Get started...

Ask a new question