Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get the myAT&T app
S_nellum's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 29, 2017 1:10 PM

File a complaint against att at bbb.org & fcc.gov

I made a payment arrangement to pay $191 on 11/11/2017, and I paid it early on 11/09/2017. For some reason, your company attempted to deduct $140 from my checking account several times, however the payment was not successful. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT OF $140 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON 11/11/17. $140 was due on 11/17/2017, and I got it extended to 12/08/2017 however my services are suspended effective 11/27/2017. I placed a call to customer care today and was told I only have a ten day grace period to make the payment, and the payment arrangement for the 8th was not valid. He also stated that my services will not be restored until I make the payment for $140. I asked the gentleman several times for a number to file a compliant, and he would not give me one. I’m very upset and dissatisfied with AT&T. I have been a loyal customer for so long, and I feel as though my payment extension should have been valid to 12/08/2017 and that my Services should not be suspended ten days after the due date. This has never happened, and it’s not a good way to treat your customers. To file a compliant against AT&T, you can visit bbb.org, and fcc.gov. 

TXZAZ2

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5年前

I didn't have the exact problem as you did but similar involving my payment arrangement.  Charging me a restoration fee when my service was NEVER interrupted.  And then telling me that it was according to them.  I guess they are saying I am lying.  I had an arrangement but they told me today that an arrangement doesn't guarantee your service won't be interrupted.  Then what is the point???????  And they lied to me 2 times, someone from ATT actually called me and said it would be taken care of and then hung up on me...  We have been loyal customers for over 14 years but they don't appreciate my business..  Looking around for new service. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.