Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 2:20 PM

Expired Rewards

I made the switch over to AT&T and was apparently mailed a rewards card. The unused, unactivated card was delivered by hand and I thanked the person who delivered it. I called the Rewards department because there was an expiration date on the card that is now past due. The Reward department recognizes that the card has never been activated but basically says there is nothing they can do. So they tell me to contact Customer Support as "they will be the best department to be able to assist with this". I have tried 3 times and each time the call is disconnected after I give the reason for my call. This card is/was worth $100.00. AT&T will not make good on their thank you for switching over; because you have to take their thank you gift and use it within their time frame or forget about it. I could not use their gift as it was not in my possession to begin with. This is another way for AT&T to continue making money when they give you something and take it back. How do I receive what was given to me as a thank you.

Responses

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

I am not surprised...."chintzy seems to define AT&T upper management." : sorry about that.