Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 6:11 PM

Closed

customer service

I am writing to vent my frustration with your customer service department. I contacted them yesterday (9/10/12) and spoke with Mrs. Baldwin. I had some questuions pertaining to my bill. I was curious to know why the bill was so expensive. I signed up for the $145.00 Uverse plan and my bill is over 20% higher. I had budgeted for a modest 10% tax. I know the tax is not something that can be adjusted, but there are some fees that I would like to have waived. My bill came out to $178.42 and I was curious to know why. Mrs. Baldwin seemed to be a bit upset when I asked how much my daily rate was so that I can make future billing estimations. She replied "we only give monthly rates" and seemed angry. I then asked for a supervisor and I was told I would be speaking with Joy. I was transferred to a voicemail. I left a message and was not called back. I am upset with the customer service that I received, especially due to the fact that I am just trying to iron out my billing and that I am new to the U-verse community.
Also, as I got home yesterday, I noticed that my telephone, my internet and my cable were not working. I contacted support and a technician was dispatched to my home. I was told that the issue was with the service and not my home. I was contacted by a technician today and advised that it has been turned back on. I have not been able to verify this as of yet. I really enjoy the U-verse, but I don't want to have the disruption in service on a regular basis. I am already being pressured by family members to change back to Comcast cable. 

Please have someone contact me in reference to my bill and poor service

Thank you,
Brian

[edited for privacy]

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Had wireless box go down spent time with all the app remedies to no avail. Called and was taken back thru the same steps again before determining I need a box sent to me. Get new box I set up repeat all the initial happening thru att app and representative before a tech is scheduled. He comes and repairs issue leaves number. Box goes down again along with my main DVR box now, use app again and am able to get wireless box online but not DVR. Call tech he walk me thru resets until advising need new box. This was his day off so I'm impressed but he tried his boss to see if tech available that day or he'll replace next day. Never hear back. Text next day several times no response. Call back and att will mail me new box then change to tech deliver. Had to request credit for issues and promptly advised 10 was all he could do or anyone. Asked for supervisor and he then offers me 20. Continued to ask for supervisor and was told would be transferred which never happened but he was told he could give me 31 but couldn't speak to anyone. Not good services.