For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Molly2211's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016 9:21 PM

Closed

Corporate Office

I would like an email for the corporate offices at ATT please.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Molly2211,

We do not have an email but will be sending you a privately message shortly. Feel free to send us your feedback.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

A corporate office doesn't have a email? That's a lie. It falls right in line with the rest of the bad practice this company has. Terrible customer service. I will tell nobody to get their service through AT&T. No supervisors at customer service. That's bull. Terrible company. Can't talk to anyone in charge. I hope yall go bankrupt.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Shawgillespie   Individual people have private email addresses, but no general email address. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Molly I googled the president of att' name and sent a email .. It was a success his secretary contacted me and fixed the problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Installed Uverse at the end of July. Have had constant internet interruptions, 3 technicians come out and claim to solve the problem by replacing the modem yet the problem persists... I pay $60 for a service that claims to be 99% reliable yet I have not seen how it can claim reliability when all I get is constant loss of internet service both wired and wireless ... so frustrated and I can't get a manager on the phone or a corporate email to send a formal written complaint I. Amador

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I am trying to file a BBB complaint against AT&T U-Verse Corporate Office, but I cannot find its address.

Could you help, please? Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Google "AT&T Corporate office" for a physical address. 

Hint:  The DALLAS Cowboys play at AT&T Stadium.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need to have an ATT official near or at the top contact me. I have been a customer many years and the last 3 years it seems I am given offers and when the time comes for ATT to make good on offers promised then someone else says those offers should not have been made. I am frustrated and have been inconvenienced from incomplete installations, slow internet speeds, ill information, money saving tips that do not save me money, to a fleet of headaches and more. I have been in stores for help, chat, phone calls... All the same results, nothing changes and they should not have said this or that. Most recent and quite possibly my worst frustration is I was told I can get the buy one iPhone get the second on ATT and keep my numbers, again someone else said no, then that rep said I can pay the one phone off and keep both and terminate the un-necessary 24 month service required to get the second phone, again someone beyond that rep said no. It just seems that even though all reps are super friendly and polite, no one with ATT is on the same page when it comes to making deals. This is not even scratching the surface of my frustrations over the last 3 years. If you have any access to recorded/documented conversations please review them and have someone that can Cancel my Directv service without paying the early termination fee contact me. I want out of the Directv deal being that I was promised much faster internet speeds, yet my speed actually slowed but my bill for internet went up. Outrageously frustrating.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need someone to contact me in regards to the service for internet. They have schedule appointments 5 times to install the internet and never showed I have taken off work to make sure I am home only for then to cancel. Spoke to representatives and they assured me that this would not happen again but guess what it did. I can not use all the tv's in my home because one has a box for the internet to connect. I asked to be let out of my contract and I could go back to Spectrum but I was told I would have to pay the termination fee since i had the service for a month. I explained that the service is not working correctly. I even paid a deposit to get the internet . I am beyond mad I need some one from Corporate to give me a call or email me at . the customer service is the worst I have seen...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.