Get the myAT&T app
amandamcrae24's profile

New Member


1 Message

Monday, January 23rd, 2023 6:37 PM

CHANGE MY BILL*** I would like to drop my bundle of the internet/cable and just keep my U-Verse 200.

I currently have a package of U-verse with the 200 package and ATT internet. I would like to drop the internet and keep my U-Verse 200. What is the monthly pricing for the U-verse 200 by itself including taxes/fees. You documentation is very outdated and needs to either be pulled or updated. 

Amanda McRae


Community Support


210.9K Messages

2 months ago

We can assist you with making changes to your service, amandamcrae24.


You can use myAT&T to make changes to your U-verse plan. Find more details about this by reading our guide on changing your AT&T service.


Just follow these steps:

  1. Go to your myAT&T account overview.
  2. If you have more than one account, choose the one you want to change. 
  3. Select Change or manage my plan.
  4. Follow the prompts to finish up.

To cancel your Internet, give us a call at 800-288-2020. If you need help with anything else, we'll be here.


Thank you for visiting the AT&T Community Forums.


Aminah, AT&T Community Specialist

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.