Get the myAT&T app
C

• 

9 Messages

Monday, September 20th, 2021 3:48 AM

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone.  When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T account, but I still got the same message and "your information did not match our records" after trying a few times.  I called AT&T customer support, but he was not able to resolve this problem after more than an hour and told me to wait for a day or two to try again.  I tried to log in the next day (Saturday), but it still did not work.  Then today (Sunday) I changed my password on myAT&T account again and waited for about two hours, but I still got the same messages "use the correct ID" after first try and "your info did not match our record" after second.  I cannot log in to U-verse app on my phone, either, because two days ago the customer support rep told me to log out and log in to see if I would be able to get in on the phone which I couldn't, of course!!!! How can this crap keep happening!!!??? 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have created a secondary account and neither that or my main account have allowed me access to the app for months. I have no idea how this can be allowed to go on like this. I've called tech support and they said "we are aware it's an issue and the app is being updated. It should be resolved shortly" That was over a month ago. What else can be done to get access to the app we pay for?

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I havent been able to log in for over a month. ATT says they are aware and are working on it. Shouldnt ATT with all their high-tech and IT guys be about to fix this within a two month period??? Nothing on my account has changed, just cant log into app to set up recordings for shows I want to see nor watch from my phone through the Uverse app. Personally, I think they are phasing us out to force us on to their next upcoming “thing”. It stinks.

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I havent been able to log in to my Uverse app for almost 2 months. ATT says they are working on it. One would think ATT could resolve an app issue in a 2 month time frame. I used the app to record shows and/or watch TV when away from home. I think they are phasing us out so they can force us onto their next “thing”. They have a horrible reputation and they know it (per some employees I know). I’ve been lied to so many times by ATT that I dont believe A WORD THEY SAY!!! Every time I have escalated a call I am promised a call back by a supervisor...NOT ONE TIME HAS A SUPERVISOR CALLED ME BACK!! After years of paying them THOUSANDS of dollars you’d think they would repay the loyalty...but NOOO. During tornado season I have to stand outside in storms using a cell tower to see a radar image to know when to run inside to my tornado safe place. UTTERLY REDICULOUS AND DISAPPOINTING!! 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Two months later and ATT Uverse app still not working. Cant log in on iphone, android, ipad, nothing. Cant use app to record shows or watch shows when away from home. HOURS of my life spent with ATT for support...same story, “you’ll know it works when you can log in”. Escalated the complaint, spoke with “supervisor Sam” who promised to call me back in 2 days to verify it works...you guessed it, Sam never called. These people dont care. We should file a (Edited per community guidelines)...I have numerous charges we can apply, documented recorded calls, etc. Email me if you  are interested. They arent going to fix the app, they are phasing us into their next big money maker...at our expense, of course.

(edited)

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I have had this problem of being unable to view sites like FoxNews Live or CNNgo.  There was a time (years ago) when I could.  I have called support and been told them same thing for months...  "It is a known issue, try again in a couple days."  The truth is they have no plans to make this available.  The string you along and never do anything.  Google Fiber is coming soon!

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem for 3 months. Att, why haven’t you resolved this? It’s a service I pay for!

ACE - Professor

• 

5.2K Messages

2 years ago

Folks, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you can't login to the app or other websites, my suggestion is ensure you know your correct and valid uverse member ID and password.  If you still want help from the community start another thread, this topic being the most popular I can safely say.  Cheers. 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

AT&T U-verse app saying please login with U-verse ID . Using same email to login to my at&t app and smart home manager app.  Customer service can’t help after 2 hours on phone and transferred to several departments . Cleared cache , deleted and reinstalled app , never had this issue over 7 years with U-verse . Need help 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Did you figure out how to fix issue . I’m having same problem 

Tutor

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

They either aren’t making any effort to fix it or there’s no one at AT&T smart enough to fix it, I’m going on 4 months now without getting in on mobile U-verse app and have yet to see any refund for loss of service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.