Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Can I chat live with a customer Representative?

I need help with my uverse plan asap. Is there a way to chat online with customer service? This would be extremely convenient!!

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

3 years ago

Use the link in Post 2 of this thread.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have questions about multiple charges to my bank account that don't make sense to me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I understand that my contract is up with Direct TV. I do not wish to resign. I want to see what deals you can offer me. I need a much smaller charge for the monthly fee. What can you give me? I also have two rooms that I want the equipment removed. I don't need a tv in those rooms anymore.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I tried to upgrade my cell phone but  changed my mind.  AT&T already charged my credit card for the trade in upgrade and would like to credit the $24.67 back to my credit card.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hello I need help 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

what address do I send payment to?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

where do I send payment?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I need help locating the responsible party who installed an underground optics line and connection box in front of my home about 8 week or so ago.  It runs along side of my front wall that is now cracked ever 4 to 6 feet over the 185 foot wall.  I am told AT&T had it installed.  Please contact me at .  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] I wish to file a damage claim.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Are you there?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can pay my cell phone next month 104

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can pay my cell phone next month 104.00

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

i cannot  find chat live with a representative   with my computer

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can I pay my bills next month the 104

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

2 years ago

@jrlsoft  You have posted on a MESSAGE board, not in a chat room.  You post a message and anyone can post a response.  These message boards are not monitored by AT&T employees.  We are customers just like you.

There's a link to chat HERE

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question