Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Can I chat live with a customer Representative?

I need help with my uverse plan asap. Is there a way to chat online with customer service? This would be extremely convenient!!

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

3 years ago

Use the link in Post 2 of this thread.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have questions about multiple charges to my bank account that don't make sense to me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I understand that my contract is up with Direct TV. I do not wish to resign. I want to see what deals you can offer me. I need a much smaller charge for the monthly fee. What can you give me? I also have two rooms that I want the equipment removed. I don't need a tv in those rooms anymore.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I tried to upgrade my cell phone but  changed my mind.  AT&T already charged my credit card for the trade in upgrade and would like to credit the $24.67 back to my credit card.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hello I need help 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

what address do I send payment to?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

where do I send payment?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I need help locating the responsible party who installed an underground optics line and connection box in front of my home about 8 week or so ago.  It runs along side of my front wall that is now cracked ever 4 to 6 feet over the 185 foot wall.  I am told AT&T had it installed.  Please contact me at .  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] I wish to file a damage claim.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Are you there?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can pay my cell phone next month 104

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can pay my cell phone next month 104.00

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

i cannot  find chat live with a representative   with my computer

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I like to no can I pay my bills next month the 104

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 years ago

@jrlsoft  You have posted on a MESSAGE board, not in a chat room.  You post a message and anyone can post a response.  These message boards are not monitored by AT&T employees.  We are customers just like you.

There's a link to chat HERE

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question