For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
bassman52's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 30th, 2015 10:24 PM

Bundles for existing customers

I have U-verse tv u300,high speed internet max plus,  U-verse voice. All of my promotional discounts end on 8/9/15. Are there any affordable bundles for existing customers? I don't need movie channels. I currently have 3 receivers, but could get by with 2. To get comparable pricing, will I need to change carriers?

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

If you're getting charged for that third receiver and want to save some money, call customer support to return it - when you do, they'll probably start offering you all sorts of "deals", that'll be your chance to get another promotion. Others like to play angry with the retention dept threatening to leave for a deal - try asking nicely first so you don't have to get all worked up.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll contact them.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I just called to change my package because $222 a mo is outrageous !!!! They said there was nothing they could do because I've been with them for 5 years .... Great job AT&T going back to Comcast

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Time Warner is starting to sound better..

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

9 years ago

Have you spoken to customer retention? Last year customer care told me that they could not help me (over 5 years with uverse). I called to cancel and was transferred to retention. Not only did the rep give me an excellent  price for two years but also saved me over $30.00 a month on my wireless service with more minutes and data.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Nothing for current customers. I have internet with AT&T and want a bundle with TV. They will not give me the bundle price. I will have to cancel my internet first. Have them come get all the equipment and then reorder and have them bring it all out again to install again. It is so dumb. So much for valued customers. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.