For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
W

• 

5 Messages

Friday, March 27th, 2020 12:05 AM

Billing Dispute

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Marc (edited per community guidelines)" <[email scrubbed]>

To: "[email scrubbed]" <[email scrubbed]>

Cc: "Marc (edited per community guidelines)" <[email scrubbed]>

Sent: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:40 PM

Subject: Re: THANK YOU

To whom it may concern,

I'm not past due and don't owe anything.

Months ago I called many times and spoke with many people (all documented) when AT&T twice jacked up my rate. I was going to quit AT&T and take my business elsewhere, but we struck a settlement with the agreement that I stay with AT&T. That was our agreement. You are now violating our agreement by attempting to collect for the jacked up rate from either October or November 2019, items that were included in our settlement. I know this is true because a manager told me it would be fixed (I have that person's name, date and time we spoke), but evidently he/she LIED and didn't fix it.

I am really tired of trying to reach and commuicate on the phone with anyone from AT&T. It's a daunting, time and energy consuming process designed to always benefit AT&T by frustrating customers to the point of them giving up. I will not play this game with you and I do not give up. Moving forward, any communications with AT&T will be electronic so everything is always in writing.

If you cannot resolve this issue without me having to call again and waste more of my time, I will be taking my business elsewhere. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Marc

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Does anyone at AT&T care enough to fix this?

• 

5 Messages

How about providing me the email address to the billing department. I am done with your ridiculous phone system and having to deal with people who LIE.

• 

5 Messages

My above letter has also been posted to social media.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@warpdriveprod This is NOT customer service. This is a customer-to-customer message board with little interaction with AT&T.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

@skeeterintexas, it's customer service now. You think you're the AT&T police or something? I think you ought to just butt-out and mind your own business.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@warpdriveprod it's customer service now. You think you're the AT&T police or something? I think you ought to just butt-out and mind your own business.

No...it's not. It never has been and has never claimed to be. They have provided a link on the "Contact Us" page to these forums. I'm assuming that's how you landed here and that's fine.

You must realize that these are and always have been customer-to-customer forums. They were created for customers to reach out with problems and ask questions and other customers to respond. Yes, @ATTHelp will post when possible but with the current situation, they cannot keep up.

Here are a couple of links to information concerning the AT&T Community:

AT&T COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

AT&T COMMUNITY HOW-TO

LEARN ABOUT THE ACE PROGRAM

No where does it state that these message boards are Customer Service or even an alternative to Customer Service.

AT&T police? Again, never claimed to be but I am an ACE (see link above) with a disclaimer in my signature.

(edited)

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.