For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Grudgingly's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 8:35 PM

Closed

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

When I called to complain the "supervisor" gave me the wrong name and way to identify them when I called back for follow up.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

i have been dealing with an issue of watches I returned that were never to be shipped in the first place it has been almost two months ago since I returned them and over 10 hours in phone calls I have sent my actual receipt from the post office talked to reps managers and even had a call from the office of the president who was very kind and called and emailed me but tomorrow will be a week and he has not got back to me. To this date I am being billed for watches and the lines. I can not say how disappoined I am with this company I have been with them over 13 years

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

i've been on hold for 45 min already with the fraud department. how can anyone get an issue resolved when you can't get through. i realize identity theft is an issue however this is crazy. the company obviously doesn't check a person's credit report as i have had a theft alert on my credit reports for over 3 yrs and can't figure out how anyone could have opened up an account in another state with my identity. people just aren't doing their job. i need help to get this issue resolved on an account that was not opened by me

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I cancelled my cell service with AT & T in December 2019. I have been receiving past due bills for charges that were incorrectly charged to me. Each month I call billing and each rep agrees with me that I don't own the money and they promise to get is resolved. They tell me not to pay the bill and that they will send me a notice that I owe nothing. And then, the next month I receive another past due bill. I am so sick of these customer service reps lying to me that I am about to pop. I will never ever use AT &T again after what they have put me through on this issue. I will however, tell every single soul I see about this experience in hopes they will not get involved with lousy customer customer service company.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

AT&T has the worst customer service I have ever experienced -- I pay for the phone of a relative who lives in New Jersey. The phone needed an upgrade and I purchased one online with the new phone sent to her address. Because the address wasn't my home address, AT&T "systems" cancelled the order a day later, with no attempt to verify authenticity. Subsequently, I was on the phone with AT&T's "customer service." I talked to nine agents, including four managers, over three days, for over five hours on the phone. One manager promised to call back, and called back on the wrong phone number. One manager called back and transferred me to a number that hung up on me. One manager transferred me to a billing manager, who said they couldn't help me with an online upgrade, but had to transferred me to an online customer service phone number that said: "Sorry, we are not receiving transferred calls" and hung up. Each transfer took half an hour for the line to pick up. Covid-19 can not excuse this... it is all business by telephone and computer, conducted at the home of the agent. AT&T service just plain (Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Everyone out there be very careful about ATT fraudulent practices. You get on the phone with them, order a phone for 24 months but you end up getting a contract for 30 months when you did not agree to that. I am trying to get ATT leadership address this. These are fraudulent practices used by ATT.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

ATT is using fraudulent practices to lure customers to purchase their phone. You get on the phone, finalize a deal for 24 months and this turn out to be a 30 months contracts. Who is the stupid one here? don't I know what I agreed to?

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I you have parents who are elderly, please protect them from ATT.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

on 5/25/2020 I have spoken to four of A&T Customer service representative to resolve a issue of one of my go phone plan. in the beginning of my conversation they ask me to have contact number in case the phone get disconnected.

first three of them cut off the phone with out resolving my issue. i even asked for a manager or a supervisor but instead they hang up the phone, and no one even call me back.

I spend 2 hours of my time to resolve the issue with my account but nothing was accomplish .

even i tried to reach the corporate office but was not able to connect with any one .

the fourth person i spoke to and left my phone number as well my email and requested to be connected by some manager to resolve my account matter . I was told that some one will call me or email me,with in hour or so but today is 5/26/20 around 11 pm at night and I did not hear from any one to resolve my issue ?

My family have 3 phone plans with A&T since 2011 and we don't deserve to be treated this way.

I have had been got cheaten with my money , multiple time and I am so angry the way AT&T is ripping money from my go phone account .

AT&T depleted the money sitting in my go phone account, and the continue to charging me, 20 cents for each text messages , in fact I purchased the monthly text message plan with them.

this had happen so many time with my 2 other phone account with the AT&T but they all ways blame us that the payment was not process for monthly package.

AT&T's web site have so many technical problems and top that they blame on people.

I even asked to reach to the CEO of AT&T but they refused to provide me,with contact information.

I am really disappointed with AT&T after giving my business to them for the last 9 years plus.

AT&T really need to hire people ,and train them to provide professional customer service to their customers other wise AT&T soon will be out of business.

If my concern is not address and I will have no choice to move on with some other company.

I will make sure let all my social media contacts know that be careful with AT&T service?

sincerely

Suresh (Edited as per community guidelines)

home (Edited as per community guidelines)

cel phone (Edited as per community guidelines) MY email is [email scrubbed]

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have a land line steel pole that ATT installed (by mistake) when I moved in this home SEVEN, 7 Count them Now, SEVEN YEARS Ago.

I have been trying to get these Jokesters to come out & take this Stinking, Daggon Pole OUT of my side yard for Seven Years, I kid you NOT.

I have called SEVERAL Times, sat on hold FOREVER.

We even set up a few (HA HA!) Work Orders, which I guess get IGNORED!!??

ATT is just such a JOKE. Not Sure how they are still in business.

Pretty Crappy cell service when I did have it years ago. But.....

Today I take Action. I'm going to file a Comlaint with EVERY Agency I can Possibly file with on this NO GOOD, Rotten Stinking Company.

I have NO IDEA WHY Anyone would EVER do ANY business with them!

ATT you are about to fee my wrath. You will come out to take this pole OUT of my yard I have to SUE the Crap out of You to get you to do it!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.