Get the myAT&T app
Warren256's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, January 16th, 2021 12:49 PM

About to cancel my uverse account & business cell

Hi everyone today is my last day to make an attempt to resolve my issue with att/uverse long story customer of uverse 4 years autodraft payment never late. Bill increase $30 last year per month now increase $70 per month have complete package u300 hbo epix home phone internet. Have spent 1 week trying to resolve through chat so I can see in writing a price. Last night billing says "why are you needing me to reduce your bill" me..."I can't afford  a $70  per month increase. " his resolution get a cheaper package. Hello...? I have been a Business cell phone customer of yours for 10 years does that matter??? No response.. change your package...this whole time I have printed online chat conversations with at least reps.  Anyone know of a number I can call that is actually the loyalty dept or escalation dept?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

You call the same CS number and ask for Retentions.

They are phasing Uverse TV out so there is no incentive (re: discount) to try to maintain those customers.

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

You can see the pricing online. Also look at past bills to see where the increase was. There are no discounts or promotions available so the cs was correct lowering your package and canceling movie channels is the only way to reduce costs. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

3 years ago

You had U300 plus HBO?  Which costs about the same, but provides fewer channels than, U450?  You've been paying too much all along.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

Not necessarily. I had HBO/Cinemax free for a year (ended in early 2020) and now I'm getting HBO Max and the linear HBO channels with my Internet 1000.

I've had U-300 for years (with and without HBO) and every time I look at going to U-400 or 450, it's an increase.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.