Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
lmolter54

Scholar

• 

182 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 2:43 PM

Will the Travel Channel App still acknowledge ATT TV Now as a provider?

I'm about to switch from a grandfathered plan that includes TRVL, to the MAX plan which does not include it. I can try to use the Travel Channel app on Roku, but I'm concerned that when I choose ATTTVN as the provider, _somehow_ it will know that my plan doesn't include TRVL. Is this a valid concern? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a month ago

If the channel is not in your subscription plan then the use of the app will not be permitted.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lmolter54

Scholar

• 

182 Messages

23 days ago

Ok. We're not switching after all. I'd lose too many channels just to gain HBO and DVR space. If ATTTVN un-grandfathers me, then we'll rethink it.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

23 days ago

If you change your subscription then you will lose your grandfathered rate.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lmolter54

Scholar

• 

182 Messages

23 days ago

I understand that. I would spend less per month if I changed, because now I pay for an extra stream. I would get the extra stream AND HBO for about the same rate I'm paying now; however, I will stay put because I don't want to lose 10+ channels that I like.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

23 days ago

Channel selection is usually the reason subscribers stay. Most subscribe  to one or more services to obtain the channels that they need.

Get started...

Ask a new question