Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
D

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 15, 2021 5:10 PM

Why can't I delete some shows off my DVR?

I'm having an issue deleting some shows off my DVR and they are eating up a significant amount of memory.  Has anyone else ever encountered this issue?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Hi Dneel0730

I have personally not encountered the error you describe, but I have seen it with DirecTV DVR menu, I have been able to delete the program without any issue on AT&T TV, however, if you turn off the AT&T TV Device, unplug it from the power source, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in and then see if the DVR delete function is working. Hopefully that will take care of your issue, as it has for me with DirecTV boxes, haven't had that issue with AT&T TV (knock on wood). Good luck, let me know if that helps or not :)

~Phil~

• 

8 Messages

a month ago

I watch AT&T TV via its app on ROKU. I delete several previous recordings, but they remain in "My Watchlist" menu. Can't play them again but neither can I get the listing removed. These are older recordings, not recent ones, from 2020. ALSO, when I play a recorded show on the AT&T TV ROKU app, it will often buffer ... as many as a dozen times in a one hour show. If I do nothing, it reverts to the beginning. Or, I can hit rewind and quickly hit play and it repeats about 10 seconds, and the show continues, sometimes for only another minute or so before buffering again. I have 200 mbps fiber, and the TV is connected via RJ45 Ethernet cable. What gives>

Get started...

Ask a new question