Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
donawalt

Mentor

• 

90 Messages

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 8:48 PM

Using AT&T TV Now as provider for ESPN App

On my iPhone, I was able to choose AT&T TV as provider, with my AT&T TV Now account, in order to watch ESPN in the ESPN App (I am NOT talking about watching ESPN in the AT&T TV Now app, which works fine). But on my iPad, the ESPN App does not have any AT&T providers to choose from except DirectTV and AT&T Uverse. How can I get AT&T TV Now as my provider on my iPad, for the ESPN App? Thanks

Responses

Accepted Solution

chriggsiii

• 

143 Messages

2 months ago

Perhaps irrelevant, but, for what it's worth, I just tried on my laptop and the AT&T TV provider popped up, no problem.

I just had a very positive experience with AT&T TV Now chat support; they fixed a DVR problem I was having in three days flat.  They may be able to help you.  It's a problem with ESPN, not AT&T, probably, but perhaps they can start the ball rolling to knock on someone's door at ESPN.  The chat support page is at https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now/ .

Accepted Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

@donawalt - It is true and odd; AT&T TV shows up on the iPhone/iOS app, but not on the iPad/padOS app.  As a workaround, if you define AT&T TV as your TV provider in the iPad's settings, when you try to set a provider in the ESPN app, it will ask if you want to use the defined provider.  If you let it, it will work correctly to set AT&T TV as the provider.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
donawalt

Mentor

• 

90 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you @chriggsiii for the tip!

chriggsiii

• 

143 Messages

2 months ago

Hope it works out.

donawalt

Mentor

• 

90 Messages

2 months ago

Yes that's what I found while I continued to work at it, thanks @Jrandomuser !!

Get started...

Ask a new question