Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
TheRealGeneralInfo

• 

63 Messages

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 12:08 AM

TV Now Guide in Phone Chrome Browser: Incomplete Display

The TV Now Guide, viewed using a phone Chrome browser in portrait orientation, does not seem to display the content columns' data for the bottom half of the screen. The channel column data, however, seems fully displayed.

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9K Messages

a month ago

What type of phone are you using?  On an iPhone, logging into atttvnow.com takes me to the account info page and the att.tv/watchtv site pushes me to use the app - in neither case can I get to the program guide page.  That's also a huge display for a phone - mine can only show a small fraction of that info either horizontally (one program at a time) or vertically (only about 7 channels at once).

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

63 Messages

a month ago

Re: "logging into atttvnow.com takes me to the account info page and the att.tv/watchtv site pushes me to use the app":

On Android phone Chrome browsers, clicking on the "three-dot" icon at the top right (1st image) seems to invoke a menu that includes a "Desktop Site" check box menu option (2nd image). This "Desktop Site" menu option seems to more closely emulate the browser's behavior on a desktop computer, rather than exhibit the modified display and other behavior that might be specially designed for browsing the Internet on smaller cellphone displays.

Re: "mine can only show a small fraction of that info":

Webpages in Android Chrome browsers seem capable of being zoomed in and out so that most, if not all, of the webpage that would be visible on a desktop computer is visible on the cellphone's screen. When zoomed out to the maximum extent, however, the resulting webpage display's content might seem small, but finger gestures seem capable of zooming the webpage's display in and out and navigating to any part of the webpage. The "zoom-out" finger gesture seems to place two fingers apart on the screen then drag them closer together. The "zoom in" gesture seems opposite of the "zoom out" finger gesture, and places two fingers close together on the screen then drags them apart. Lastly, the "drag" finger gesture seems to move the currently visible area of the webpage in the direction of the drag, generally facilitating navigation to and review of any portion of the "Desktop Site" webpage.

• 

63 Messages

a month ago

• 

63 Messages

a month ago

Jrandomuser, the above might offer some insight into accessing AT&T TV via browser. However, the issue you seem to have mentioned seems to differ from that of this thread's initial post. The issue that you seem to have described seems to address an inability to display the TV Now Guide page within a browser. The issue apparently described in this thread's initial post seems to address empty areas in the TV Now Guide page when displayed within a Chrome browser. As a result, the initial "empty areas" issue still seems currently unresolved.

Get started...

Ask a new question