Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 3:43 AM

signing up for dtvn

i have been trying to install DTVN for about 3 hours. I can enter an email address on the create id screen , but all other information lines are "grayed out"

i cant enter any more information to continue with the sign - up , please help!?!?!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

I understand. Try IE or Edge and see if you can get signed up. Just in case its a issue with Firefox.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Are you using a computer or tablet to sign-up or what?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

tried laptop and mobile

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Chrome browser?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

firefox on both

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

tried chrome on a second mobile as well.. same result

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Well Chrome is the only supported browser for the service. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Just trying to sign - up as i will be using Roku to stream.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Your the man. Installed chrome and im on my way.. thanks a ton

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Glad that work for you.

Get started...

Ask a new question