Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Employee

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 1:44 PM

Sign in failure on roku after directv now app update

After last directv now app update on roku every time I try to sign in it gives message, “READY FOR AN EVEN BETTER DIRECTV NOW EXPERIENCE? SIGN-IN AT DIRECTVNOW.COM/ACCOUNTS/SIGN-IN AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. DON’T WORRY, YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS ONCE. [205.16]”. I followed those instructions and no change. I’ve deleted the app and factory reset the roku and unplugged it and still no change. However, directv now still works on my p.c, tablet and phone. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

a year ago

You will need to contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

And then wait for over an hour to 'chat` with someone about this? Absolutely ridiculous

• 

1 Message

Have the same problem. ATT support told me that Roku is not working for everyone and there is no timeframe for a fix. They had previously annoucned that they were dropping support for Roku for new customers but would support customers who had it already. ATT TV is no longer available on Roku Channels - has been removed.