Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 5:57 PM

Roku Works Downstairs, Not Upstairs

I have two Rokus; one upstairs and one downstairs. I have the AT&T Now or WhateverThey'reBillingMeForNowTV app on both. Downstairs, I don't get the input/power/WeSellProductsWeDon'tSupport message, and I can watch/stream everything as usual.

Upstairs, even though I have the right app and am supposed to be able to watch everything as usual, I get the same error message received by everyone else waiting to see if AT&T can do right by its customers--to whom, I might add, they SOLD these Roku sticks. Not enough power, no connection until we get it figured out.

Suggestions?

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

a month ago

Can't even follow your description. Try English.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

a month ago

Suggestion: Youtube TV

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

Roku hasn’t reached and agreement to allow the AttTV app, until that changes it will be available on Smart TVs, Apple TV, Firestick and the Att TV streaming box. See support updates here: https://www.att.com/support/article/att-tv/KM1228332/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

So your suggestion is he disconnect the Rokus he got from AT&T and replace them with other streaming devices or perhaps an entirely new TV in hopes that AT&T won't have a similar disagreement with that maker anytime soon. Great advice.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…