Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 2, 2017 12:03 PM

QP1401 error message

can you resovle the QP1401 error message. I am paying for  a service but the att&t is not providing a service since my screen black-outed with this message yesterday. HELP!!!!

Responses

martinctv

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

3 years ago

Welcome to DTVN!  Same old same old!

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 8.53.30 AM.png

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

QP1401 on at least AppleTV appears, at least sometimes, to be an issue with the DirecTV NOW app.  I found my iPhone was not experiencing any similar problem at the same time as AppleTV.  After seeing svn126's post in thread "QP1401 Error Message--Milwaukee Area" where it fixed the problem by unplugging his AppleTV, I went into my AppleTV Settings app > System > Restart. After restarted DirecTV NOW worked fine.  (I also replied in that other thread). 

DirecTV NOW should recommend users Restart their AppleTV if they see QP1401 for extended periods of time.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Paid for three months to get Apple TV - been getting this error 50% of the time when trying to watch on demand content. I strongly recommend not getting direct tv now to anyone thinking about getting it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Does anyone from att directv now responding to our issue. Me too paid for 3 months and now we are stuck with it. Why can't they fix the issue. So sad

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I just had the issue... couldn't watch a thing... However I logged out and logged back in on my apple tv and that took care of it! Hope this helps!

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Has there been a resolution. I am having the same issue NOw IN 2020, Why does it take 3 years to encounter the same issue?