Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Inov8rnc's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jun 10, 2018 8:36 PM

Paramount Network on FireTV

Are there issues with playback of the Paramount Network on fire TVs? I have three devices, different models, and all three have the same issue. The channel plays for a few minutes, sound starts cutting in and out, then the app crashes.

I've tried restarting the app, restarting my router, restarting the device, clearing data and cache, and reinstalling the app. Nothing fixes the issue. This is the only Channel I seem to have this issue with as well.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

3 y ago

Personally I have had no issues with the channel. Seems fine to me.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 y ago

I have the same problems with the paramount app on the fire stick - I downloaded the app and watched season 2 episodes 1 and 3 and then it doesn't want to play anything else and only shows a blue screen when I go to the paramount app. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

2 y ago

Have you tried using the app with your DTVN credentials? Usually they offer more content and perform extremely better.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question