Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 1:40 PM

No ABC, CBS, or NBC

Seriously, no ABC, CBS, or NBC?  WNEP shouldn't be hard to stream considering its available if I have your dish.  Better yet why not show the station when their news and regular programming is on such as GMA, Ellen, etc. as that is the same for everyone.

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would like to have Live tv network stations. I don't care about local channels . When I read the add for Directtv it said live abc,nbc,and cbs. If I can't get them then this is useless and I'll be canceling after my month is up.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

3 years ago

The local channels that people are talking about are for the broadcast networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.).  There is no way to get those networks live except through their local affiliate stations, and far from all local affiliates are currently available through DTVN.  (You can get on-demand for those networks regardless of whether you get the live streams or not.)  The ads do not say you get those networks live, they say you might.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

But if the local channels are not available yet, why not stream the main channel? what is not fair is paying the same value of somebody who has all channels that were promised and I don't.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

But, if there's no agreement for some zip codes yet, why not stream the main channel for those users, or the capital of the state where the users live?

What is not fair is I have to pay the same value of somebody who has lucky to have his local channels available and I'm not.

Get started...

Ask a new question