Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Aug 11, 2019 1:59 AM

NFL Sunday Ticket

We have direct tv now and are trying to download the app on our apple 4tv. I can get the app but it asks for my direct tv sign in and I don’t have one- 

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

6 months ago

DirecTV and DirecTV Now are 2 different separate paid subscriptions. Do you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket? With which service?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I used to have direct tv- we moved and now we have a smart tv with Apple TV 4 and I can download the app - but it’s asking for user name and password- when I go to the NFLST direct tv website it defaults back to direct tv. I just want to pay for the streaming package 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

6 months ago

It is available but with very very limited locations. It is really an DirecTV option. You can go here for details. Don't be surprised if it is not available.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for talking to me!!!

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

6 months ago

I really do not think you hear me! LOL.