Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 6, 2018 1:05 AM

NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX live channels?

I just wanted to know if these channels are live ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

They may be depending on where your device is located and your billing zip code. You can check what locals you may be able to receive using the local channel look-up tool here

DIRECTV NOW offers local channels within specified market areas. Your eligibility is dependent on your billing zip code, and your access depends on the physical location of the device. Access to local channels depends upon the licensing agreements DIRECTV NOW has with local markets at your current location. Local, regional, and national providers hold the streaming and broadcast rights to these channels in local markets. AT&T continues to work with providers to add local streaming options.

Note: If streaming from a mobile device, local channel availability is dependent upon your billing zip code and the current physical location of the device.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.