Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wed, Nov 20, 2019 4:26 AM

MSG Buffalo / WNY for Sabres games - UPDATE!

Hey all, just wanted to provide the community with an update for those experiencing the problems with MSG in Buffalo. I was able to get escalated to next level support and asked to speak with someone knowledgeable on the situation. They confirmed with me that currently AT&T TV now is NOT contracted to receive MSG Buffalo. As such, we are only getting the NYC feed. Obviously, this confirms most of our suspicions. Frankly, I'm a bit upset by this given that the local channel lookup shows that we should be getting MSG Buffalo and sabres games...so essentially we are being lied to. 

HOWEVER, he did indicate that since so many customers are complaining of this issue, there is a current negotiation to get MSG Buffalo for WNY customers. And they hope to have that soon. 

To expedite this, I suggest that everyone who is experiencing this issue continue to raise your concern by using the chat feature. They will also give you a $5 credit to your monthly bill. You can continue to chat each month to receive the $5 credit until its resolved. 

Responses

• 

1 Message

a month ago

It's been almost 60 days. Anyone know of an update?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

None. Contact support.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.