Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Feb 22, 2020 2:28 AM

Login issue with FireTV

I’m able to log in via desktop and phone, but trying to log in via FireTV returns an error. “We don’t recognize that ID or password. Please double check your info and try again.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

Have you been able to login via the Fire Stick before or is this the first time? Tried to delete and reinstall the app?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

never logged in on this Fire. We have another Fire on a different TV that logs in, but continues to log you out randomly, sometimes in the middle of use.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried rebooting the Fire. No effect.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

I am assuming this one is a newer model and nt a older one. Try force stopping the app. Then delete the cache and data from the app. Then try again.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…